Building a Taller and Stronger Cyberdefense Wall:
Let's look at traditional cyberdefense protections and what's added with PointProtect™:
Traditional Protection with PointCare™ Managed IT Services:
- Firewall: Blocks known threats and watches for traditional viruses and malware.
- Managed Antivirus: Enterprise software that protects computers against known viruses and malware.
- Patch Management: Automates and centralizes operating system updates to fight known vulnerabilities.
- Business Continuity: Data protection/backup with quick recovery in the event of a catastrophe.
Additional Protections with PointProtect™ Managed Security Services:
- Breach Detection: Endpoint agents that are on the lookout for the bad guys based on behavioral analysis of active applications in your environment. These would be programs that were undetected by any of your other defense layers such as antivirus software.
- Web Filtering: DNS and URL control for an overall safer computing environment. This is real-time protection against known malicious threats, unauthorized network access, and inappropriate websites that dramatically improves visibility & control over internet and browser usage.
- Security Policy Management: Effectively guards against threats by consistently implementing electronic security policies that can be selectively tightened where needed.
- Dark Web Monitoring: Constantly searches for info that has been made available for use by the bad guys because of a breach incident outside of your control.